Education is one of the eight domains under the Canadian Index of Wellbeing.
What do you think about these indicators: which do you like and not like, and for what reason?
Are we missing any key indicators under this theme for Yukon?
- Amount of time spent in talk-based activities with children aged 0 to 14 years
- Percentage of children aged 0 to 5 years for whom there is a regulated centre-based child care space
- Ratio of students to educators in public schools
- Average expenditure per public school student ($2013)
- Percentage of population aged 25 and older participating in education-related activities
- Average annual Canadian undergraduate tuition fees ($2015)
- Percentage of Canadians 20 to 24 years of age in labour force completing high school
- Percentage of 25 to 64 year olds in population with a university degree