Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 10:25
To get you started
The Yukon government is facing financial challenges. Over the past ten years Yukon government revenue growth of 1.7% per year in real dollars has not kept pace with spending growth of 2.5% per year. Yukon’s Financial Advisory Panel was tasked to develop a series of DRAFT options to ensure a healthy financial future. The options have been prepared, with consideration of the input received from the early engagement process, and are ready for YOUR INPUT and FEEDBACK. Below you will find FIVE discussions, pick the discussion(s) you are MOST interested in and contribute your response by answering the following questions:
- What pros, opportunities and benefits are associated with these options?
- What cons, challenges and limitations are associated with these options?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT?List of Discussions
- Options for SHORT Term financial health
- Options for MEDIUM Term financial health
- Options for LONG Term financial health
- Successfully Implementing Yukon government’s 4 Priorities
- Improving Yukon government Efficiency & Effectiveness